I Created P-Square, But People Only Saw Me As The Dancer -- Peter Okoye Finally Opens Up


Peter Okoye who now goes by the stage name, Mr P after leaving P-Square has finally opened up on one of the reasons the popular group finally crashed. .
.
In a chat with HipTV, Peter said he got sad that many people only considered him the dancer despite the fact that he was the creative one among them.
.
.
In his words;
__
"During P-Square I was the one doing the whole structure, planning everything and getting things done properly, I'm not going to hide from it, I will say it in front of the camera, I do alot. .
.
I say the things that I know, I say things to let people know. I have been a creative person and I haven't stopped and I still remain creative. Despite my creativity people still look at me as a dancer(cause of my roles in P-Square). It hurts but at the end of the day, I still remain the creative one(in P-Square). .
.
Now I'm on my own, I will do what I've always wanted. I was limited before, but now I'm free." 
@9jaundergroundm 

P-Square - Away [Official Video]


Comments

Popular Posts